If you love a sweet and spicy salsa bursting with natural flavors, you are going to want to try this tasty Dr. C version of Blueberry Salsa. Try this salsa with a grilled meat or fish.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, whole
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon non-iodized salt, Diamond, or Morton’s brands
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.