- It is when your body does not have enough crucial hormones from your thyroid
- It is too often often undiagnosed and under treated
- Many suffer from weight, fatigue, or hair loss
- Our doctors specialize in helping you feel your best and getting your thyroid back to an optimal range
What are the Symptoms of Hypothyroid to look out for?
- Enlarged Thyroid Gland
- Puffy Face
- Weight Gain
- Slowed Heart Rate
- Hair Loss
- Sensitivity to Cold
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Brittle Nails
- Dry Skin
- Muscle Weakness
Finally, You can feel better. We would love to help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health have over 20 years treating and getting results from those suffering with Thyroid Disease. We would love to talk with you about your symptoms and care options.
- Quite simply, it is too much thyroid hormones in your system, overstimulating your body.
- Untreated could result in fatal heart damage or long term harm to the brain and bones.
- Hyperthyroid demands urgent treatment.
- Hyperthyroid patients are more likely to reverse with appropriate medical treatment.
- Two common types of Hyperthyroidism are Graves Disease and Toxic Nodular Goiter.
What are the Symptoms of Graves’ Disease?
- Racing Heart
- Sense of Panic
- Trembling Hands
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Increased Appetite
- Irregular Heartbeat
Are you experiencing these symptoms? We can help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health are the leading authorities in getting results and treating Hyperthyroidism. We have a proven protocol that works. Let’s chat about your symptoms and options for your care.