Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is provided to help raise and maintain optimal hormone levels. When hormone levels drop you may experience weight gain, lower energy, loss of libido or trouble sleeping. BHRT will help reduce these symptoms. Bioidentical hormone therapy is completely safe and administered using advanced medical technology.
Hormones regulate energy levels, growth, development, digestion and reproduction. As people age, most people will experience a loss of hormonal balance. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) can restore health by replenishing diminishing hormone levels.
As the leading Naturopathic Medical Doctors in Scottsdale, AZ, Integrative Health offers effective care for hormonal imbalances, using advanced bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help with symptoms and maintain your best health and wellness.
What are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Weight Gain or Loss
- Hunger Cravings
- Lower Energy
- Sensitivity to Cold or Heat
- Loss of Libido
- Trouble Sleeping
- Dry Skin
- Problems with Blood Sugar
- Increased Thirst
- Mood Swings
- Regulation of Metabolism
- Increased Urination
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Skin
- Thinning Hair
- Increase of Thirst
- Blurred Vision
**Symptoms listed above may be caused by issues other than hormonal imbalance. Your doctor will work with you to discover the root of the problem and the treatment that is best suited for it.
Are you experiencing these symptoms? We can help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health are the leading authorities in getting results and treating Hormone Imbalance. We have a proven protocol that works. Let’s chat about your symptoms and options for care.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is provided to maintain the optimal hormone levels. When hormone levels drop the person may experience weight gain, lower energy, loss of libido or troubles sleeping. BHRT will help reduce these symptoms. Bioidentical hormone therapy is completely safe and administered using advanced medical technology.
Bioidentical hormones are identical in molecular structure to the hormones that we already produce in our body. They can be administered as injections, capsules, gels or pellets. BHRT is a treatment for both women and men.
The Naturopathic Doctors at Integrative Health specialize in restoring hormones to the normal levels found in your mid 30’s.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Testosterone: For both men and women, healthy levels of maintain peak sexual function, good energy levels and high exercise capacity. Can be restored by injections, topical creams, subdermal (under the skin) pellets, and sublingual (under the tongue) tablets.
- Estrogen: Given only to women, estrogen stops hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and can reverse memory loss. It can also improve some headaches and sleep disturbances. We give this by subdermal pellets, topical creams, and sublingual tablets.
- DHEA: When this declines for men or women, the immune system becomes weaker and blood sugar becomes less stable. We give this by pill or topical cream. Progesterone, PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses are effectively treated by this hormone that is administered either by a topical cream or pill.
- Progesterone: Progesterone is for PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses. These symptoms are effectively treated by this hormone, which can be administered either by a topical cream or pill.
For patients interested in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, your doctor will discuss medical history, conduct a physical exam and take blood work. Call us today at 480-657-0003 to make an appointment or schedule a complimentary discovery call below.
Do You Need Help With Your Thyroid or Hormones?
Talk With a Doc.
On This Call, You Will Find Out:
- How your thyroid and hormone symptoms affect your health.
- If you like our approach.
- If we can help you, and a start to a thriving life.
- Because we can’t help everyone, we want to focus on those we can.
- If we don’t think we can help, we’ll do our best to suggest other people who could.