Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is provided to help raise and maintain optimal hormone levels. When hormone levels drop you may experience weight gain, lower energy, loss of libido or trouble sleeping. BHRT will help reduce these symptoms. Under the expertise of our Naturopathic Doctors, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can be safely administered.
Hormones regulate energy levels, growth, development, digestion and reproduction. As people age, most people will experience a loss of hormonal balance. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) can restore health by replenishing diminishing hormone levels.
As the leading Naturopathic Doctors in Scottsdale, AZ, Integrative Health offers effective care for hormonal imbalances, using advanced bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help with symptoms and maintain your best health and wellness.
What are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Weight Gain or Loss
- Hunger Cravings
- Lower Energy
- Sensitivity to Cold or Heat
- Loss of Libido
- Trouble Sleeping
- Dry Skin
- Problems with Blood Sugar
- Increased Thirst
- Mood Swings
- Increased Urination
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Skin
- Thinning Hair
- Increase of Thirst
- Blurred Vision
**Symptoms listed above may be caused by issues other than hormonal imbalance. Your doctor will work with you to discover the root of the problem and the treatment that is best suited for it.
Are you experiencing these symptoms? We can help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health are the leading authorities in getting results and treating Hormone Imbalance. We have a proven protocol that works. Let’s chat about your symptoms and options for care.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is provided to maintain the optimal hormone levels. When hormone levels drop the person may experience weight gain, lower energy, loss of libido or troubles sleeping. BHRT will help reduce these symptoms. Under the expertise of our Naturopathic Doctors, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can be safely administered.
Bioidentical hormones are identical in molecular structure to the hormones that we already produce in our body. They can be administered as injections, capsules, gels or pellets. BHRT is a treatment for both women and men.
The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health specialize in optimizing your hormones so that you can get back to doing the things you love.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Testosterone: Believe it or not, testosterone is important for both men and women! When your levels are optimized you can finally experience peak sexual function, great energy levels, and high exercise capacity. Testosterone replacement therapy can be administered by injections, topical creams, subdermal (under the skin) pellets, and sublingual (under the tongue) tablets.
- Estrogen: Given only to women, estrogen stops hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and can improve symptoms of memory loss. It can also improve some headaches, sleep disturbances, urinary incontinence, and pain with intercourse. We give this by subdermal pellets, topical creams, and sublingual tablets.
- DHEA: When this hormone declines for men or women, the immune system becomes weaker, and blood sugar becomes less stable.
- Progesterone: Progesterone is for PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses. These symptoms are effectively treated by this hormone, which can be administered either by a topical cream or pill.
For patients interested in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, your doctor will discuss medical history, conduct a physical exam and take blood work. Call us today at 480-657-0003 to make an appointment or schedule a complimentary discovery call below.
Do You Need Help With Your Thyroid or Hormones?
Schedule A Discovery Call
On This Call, You Will Find Out:
- How your thyroid and hormone symptoms affect your health.
- If you like our approach.
- If we can help you, and a start to a thriving life.
- Because we can’t help everyone, we want to focus on those we can.
- If we don’t think we can help, we’ll do our best to suggest other people who could.